Monday, June 18, 2007

Divine retribution

Last week was a rather tough week. One reason was that I lost my voice. Those that know me, know how much I like to talk. Endlessly. To lose my voice was very frustrating indeed. To cap it all, I was at the Churches Media Conference, which is a great place to meet people and make connections. Because I couldn't really speak, I had to have a go at mute networking. Slightly difficult as I couldn't quite figure-out the sign-language for 'Methodist'.

It was particularly weird as on Sunday night I has a dream in which I called someone a very rude name indeed (not to be repeated). When I awoke, I got the feeling that God was trying to tell me to think more before I speak and to shut up and listen for a change.

Then I lost my voice. Ho hum.

No comments: